The Gentle Pro series is the gold standard for laser hair removal on all skin types from Fitzpatrick. It is a dual-wavelength laser platform that combines the faster and more powerful 755 nm Alexandrite laser with an equally powerful 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser for high-performance treatment capabilities in terms of speed, efficacy, ease of use, performance, safety and patient satisfaction.
The number of treatment sessions necessary for laser hair removal varies depending on the individual and the area being treated. Here are some general guidelines:
- Small areas (such as the upper lip or chin) may require only a few treatments.
- Larger areas (such as the back or legs) may require 6-8 treatments or more.
- The number of treatments also depends on the thickness and color of the hair being treated. Coarser, darker hair may require more treatments than finer, lighter hair.
Most people need a series of treatments spaced 4-8 weeks apart to achieve the desired results. The exact number of treatments needed can be determined during a consultation with a dermatologist or a qualified laser technician.
After the procedure, you may experience some redness and swelling in the treated area. These side effects usually resolve within a few hours or days. You should avoid exposing your skin to the sun and use sunscreen to protect your skin from further damage.
- Versatility of treatment beyond hair removal
- Confidence in consistent results with long-lasting results
- Fast, convenient and comfortable treatments
- Permanent hair reduction for patients of all skin types, including those with thinner/thinner hair
Other Benefits with the GentleMax
- Benign pigmented lesions treatment
- Diffuse redness, facial vessels,spider and leg veins and wrinkles
- Vascular lesions treatment treatment
- Angiomas and hemangiomas treatment
- Venous lake treatment
- Port wine stains treatment
- PFB (pseudofolliculitis barbae)
- Nail fungus treatment
With more energy, larger spot sizes, faster repetition rates and shorter pulse durations, GentleMax Pro Plus is the result of decades of industry-leading innovation from the pioneers of laser-based aesthetic technology. You have to experience these lasers for yourself!
Laser hair removal is not a permanent solution for unwanted hair, but it can significantly reduce the amount of hair that grows back. Multiple treatments are usually required for optimal results, and you may need maintenance treatments every few months to keep the hair away.